THẾ GIỚI CÔNG NGHỆ IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

AdminTên: Admin
Cấp bậc: Quản trị diễn đàn
Quản trị diễn đàn
-Hello Team Facebook, this person have done wrong year of birth in order to register a Facebook account, this person is a child under 14 years old is not old enough to use Facebook, Team Facebook requirements remove account as Facebook terms set out, Thank you Facebook group.
-Here is one fake account. it's not properly declare his age to pass facebook security and no adult supervision. This account was to go fraudulent impersonation and harassment facebook community.
-That kid is my son. I was the baby's father. please delete this account for me. thanks team facebook.
I think this child do not enough old to use Facebook
-Hello team facebook I think facebook should delete this account immediately for some reason cheat facebook age to participate and there are bad manners to everyone. I hope that Facebook will review and delete this account as to what Facebook terms. Thank you facebook team
-I expect facebook or review and delete this account immediately for violating facebook on the things that have agreed, this account was deliberately cheat facebook name and age to participate harassment, invasion of privacy, but of others. This severely violates Facebook terms. Expect this facebook account deleted soon
-Over time I found out track here is a violation of the standard account of the age of the community to use facebook, it gives the wrong age to pass facebook security level.Without the control of adults. I request to delete facebook account as true to the agreements set forth on age using community. Would like to thank facebook
- I am the father of the account. This account has violated the terms of use age. This account provides the wrong age to pass facebook security . My father suggested facebook account delete this account as agreed upon by facebook. Thank you facebook
9 :
- The owner of this account is not old enough to sustain a Facebook account at this time.
- Deze tijdlijn imiteert mij en mijn vrienden. Het lastig vallen mensen op Facebook. Ik denk dat dit een tijd lijn van de baby, zijn de ouders niet toegestaan. Laat het Facebook-account gedeactiveerd voor Facebook wordt steeds veiliger. Dank je wel"

https://hotromaytinh.forumvi.com

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Bài viết mới cùng chuyên mục

Bài viết liên quan

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết